ACS provides a variety of labour services to the mining industry, these include:
- Fault finding and troubleshooting support
- Short term onsite labour coverage
- Long term labout support, both electrical and mechanical
- Site technical representatives
All ACS personal are backed up with 24hr technical support from the ACS knowledge and experience pool. We pride oursleves on having motivated, honest, and trained employees who focus on equipment integrity and workmanship.
Specialising in electric drive haul trucks trucks, ACS is focused on a proactive approach to servicing the mining industry.
ACS Pool of knowledge
We are fortunate to have a diverse skilled group of individuals. With various backgrounds in the mining industry, our pool of knowledge as of July 2011:
- Trade experience 372.5 years (10.6 average per person)
- Truck experience 188.5 years
- OEM/GE experience 80.1 years
We strive to provide the best inhouse training and support to ensure all ACS employees are seen in the industry as the most knowledgable and experienced in their field.